BitUBU is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Istanbul, Turkey. It was established in July 2019 and has since become a well-known platform among traders in the region. BitUBU offers a range of features that make it stand out from other exchanges, including 24/7 multilingual support, high-security wallets, and an optimized user interface
BitUBU boasts of its powerful trading engine. The platform is designed to handle high volumes of trading activity, meaning traders can execute their trades quickly and efficiently. The exchange also offers a wide range of trading pairs.
The exchange stores 95% of all crypto assets in cold wallets, which are offline and, therefore, more secure from hacking attempts. The remaining 5% of purchases are stored in hot wallets connected to the internet and used for day-to-day trading. BitUBU's cold wallets are protected by multiple layers of security, including encryption, multi-signature authentication, and physical security measures.
BitUBU's users can access various tools and features, including real-time price charts, order books, and trading history. The platform is also customizable, allowing traders to adjust their settings to suit their preferences. An area where BitUBU needs to catch up is mobile support. While the platform is mobile-compatible, traders can only download the app from Google Play. Compatibility with iPhones is "coming soon," according to the exchange's website.
BitUBU also offers a referral program for traders who want to earn passive income. Through the referral program, traders can invite their friends to the exchange. When their friends start trading, the referring trader makes a share of the trading fees earned by BitUBU.